Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oxford iFinger Dictionary 2.1

Go down

Oxford iFinger Dictionary 2.1 Empty Oxford iFinger Dictionary 2.1

Post by Admin Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:22 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Fellows,
Asalam-O-Alaikum!

As the subject suggests, I am going to advise people a dictionary which is the best and most efficient i've ever seen.

I am providing the link below. The size is 17MB (Won't lie). It will take nearly 2 - 2:30 hours to download it (on dialup). While downloading it you can't disconnect your internet so please make necessary arrangements.

Oxford iFinger 2.1
http://www.download.com/3002-2279_4-...5.html?tag=dir

After downloading this small file of nearly 200KB, you will have to run it to start the online download programme. As the download is complete you will find the directory "iFinger" in your Windows\Program Files directory. This will keep working until you don't format the drive or remove that directory. But to preseve it for future use I will recommend you to copy that folder somewhere else in your data drive. Whenever you want that back just copy the folder in the Program Files directory and you won't need to download it again!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 46
City of Belonging : Quetta
Course /Year : DVM/ session 2000- 2004
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum